SARAThe International Agricultural and Animal Resources trade fair of Abidjan is the platform for meetings and exchanges between players of the agricultural, animal resources, and fishing sectors. It is a major agro – industrial event in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Come discover the latest innovations at this edition of SARA
- New Layouts
- A new conference room
- A redesigned “SARA MARKET” area
- A children’s area
- Animated entertainment areas
- a mini nocturnal trade fair for product sales
- a panel of renowned artists
- gastronomic areas
- a local drinks bar: natural fruit juice, local product liquor (mango, pineapple, etc)
- A well equipped press area
- Free internet connection
- Offices and working space
- Available press service relation
- A “SARA TV” 3.0
- A high tech TV station with regular appearances of personalities
- A continuous online broadcast
- Smart broadcast TV screens making it possible to measure audience
SARA 2017 is also innovating and improving the various hubs...
- A new hub dedicated to innovation
- With the presentation of research results for improving the output of exhibitions
- Increase quality in order to facilitate exportation and reduce the arduousness of activities
- A modernised livestock farming hub
- An animal exposition richer in local and international species.
- A new layout guaranteeing animal well being and more comfort for visiting professionals, press agents, children, and others.
- • Competitions to reward the excellence of local species and the exemplary work done by farmers
- A resized machinery hub
- a better exposition of machines
- “Parades” to showcase the performance of new equipment